Fabulous Friday Challenge - Chevrons

Thursday, February 28, 2013


Exciting changes are happening here at Frosted Designs! We recently switched to a bi-weekly challenge format to allow all of you a little more time to enter our challenge and have a chance to be entered to win our amazing prizes! Now, we are thrilled to not only introduce our new Design Team, but also our new format! We have a team of 25 Designers from all over the world who will be providing inspiration to you for each challenge. We want to help you enjoy this inspiration so we will provide 4 straight days of it!! Today, we are sharing our first 6 designers. Be sure to stop by Saturday, Sunday and Monday for more inspiration!


A little about our sponsor this week

I have been paper crafting for over 13 years now and really feel that it is an invaluable service to my family and generations to come. I love the creative outlet it provides me and seeing the pages come to life gives me great satisfaction. You may ask “Why the name The Paper Trail?” Well, for me, scrapbooking is all about leaving a paper trail of you for your family and future generations to come. Webster’s dictionary defines paper trail as: documents from which a person's actions may be traced. Doesn’t that just sum up exactly what we do when we create a scrapbook page? We leave a trail of us – what we have done, who we are, etc.

I have created this store so that you have options available to help you create the best trail that you can.

Now to win this in store voucher, simple link up your project for this challenge, and remember to have fun!!! 



YOU CAN LINK UP YOUR PROJECT ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR!


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Fabulous Friday Challenge - Chevrons”

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
La Vikinga said...

À question, since I use an IPhone and probably can't see everything, what are the rules? I can Inky see "chevrons" but no specificera rules as to what the challenge requires.

Sherrie K. said...

Great job by the DT! Thanks for a fun challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

La Vikinga said...

Hi; I have participated without knowing if there are any rules (more than chevrons) because I never found them! So if I don't follow the rules please let me know!

La Vikinga

Christy said...

LOOOVE all the DT projects! I had been sitting on a fabulous folded chevron tutorial I'd pinned a few days ago that I was too intimidated to try and this was just the push I needed! :) :)